Chris Nielson combines more than 30 years of business and sales experience with his love of improvisational comedy, to both entertain and educate global audiences. He is present and insightful, bringing a heart-centered approach to all areas of his life and work. He has a deep love of people and the desire and skills to help people find their own deep wisdom that resides inside. Chris is a dynamically powerful, yet playful speaker, trainer, change facilitator, coach, and consultant.
- Leadership and Communication Expert.
- Facilitated over 500 Online Virtual Trainings in the last 2 years.
- Over 15 years of experiential training and creating games, experiences, and processes in addition to over 30 years of award-winning sales experience.
- A background as a sports coach and athlete. Chris has served asassistant coach on a semi-pro basketball team (Oceanside A’s)
- Integrates the lessons from sports peak performance into organizations to help them boost their own peak performance.
- Over 15 years of leadership training and has gained wisdom from working with over 1,000 CEOs.
- Certified Awakening Coach
- Positive Intelligence Coach (mental fitness)
- Additional certifications from Frontier Trainings in Coaching and Facilitation.
- Over 12 years of improv training, teaching, and performing under his belt, and is the founder of Chris Nielson Consulting and Training, Speaker Skills Plus, and Communication Skills Plus, which provide gamified communication trainings to participants.
- Founded multiple companies, beginning as a teenager, and has been the partner/founder of a mortgage company.
- Co-founder and co-host of the Monetize Your Message Summit, which drew over 1,000 attendees and attracted rockstar guests from the speaking world.
- Hosts the Breaking Up With Fear YouTube series and The Sage Leader Interview series. In the healthcare industry, Chris has worked with NYU Langone, San Diego Alzheimers Association, Texas Department of Health and Human Services, Sharp’s Healthcare and UCSD.
Audience members walk away with tools to improve their organizations and their lives by:
- Improving cooperation
- Boosting communication
- Unleashing creativity
- Fostering collaboration
- Inspiring with leadership
Give yourself the tools from Improv comedy that rocket your leadership skills! Own the recipe for cooking up a feast of engaged collaboration, rocking communication and connection, boost your recruitment and retention, and create an endless buffet of innovation leading to more fun and greater productivity and profits.